It is always our aim that you will be fully satisfied with your purchase. Should you have any questions about your purchase we will be happy to assist.
1. IntroductionThese Terms of Sale ("Agreement") govern the purchase of products and services ("Products") from Jim Connolly Photography. ("Seller," "we," "us," or "our"), a photography website operating under the laws of the United Kingdom. By placing an order on our website, you ("Buyer," "you," or "your") agree to be bound by these terms.
Please read these terms carefully before making a purchase.
2. Product Information: We provide detailed information about our Products on our website, including descriptions, prices, and any applicable terms. However, we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies in product information.
3. Placing an Order: By placing an order on our website, you make an offer to purchase the selected Product(s) under these Terms of Sale.
4. Order Acceptance: We will send you an order confirmation via email once your order is received. This confirmation does not constitute acceptance of your order. Acceptance occurs only when we dispatch the Product(s) to you.
Prices and Payment
1. Prices: All prices displayed on our website are in GBP (British Pounds) and do not include VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. Delivery charges will be added to the total amount at checkout.
3. Payment: Payment for Products must be made in full at the time of placing the order. We accept various payment methods as specified on our website.
Purchase Terms for Non-Customised Products and Digital Downloads
1. If you buy digital photo files you are purchasing a digital JPG file which you will receive via email once your payment & order has been processed. You can then download and save to your device.
2. As you receive this file within 24 hours you will not be entitled to receive a refund so do check that you are purchasing the correct product or service to meet your needs.
3. Your other statutory rights to a refund remain in place in the usual way.Please be advised that we reserve all rights to our intellectual property for both our customised and non-customised products and services.
4. This means that whilst you are free to use the download digitally or print out a copy for personal use you are not permitted to copy, distribute, adapt, edit or share any of our products with third parties.
5. Should you have any problems with downloading your file or be unable to access the download please email us, placing ‘Tech Query’ in the subject field and send your email to [email protected]
Purchase Terms for Products
1. For the individual detail and specification of each product, please see the product description which accompanies each product listing.
2. Please note that we take all reasonable steps and care to ensure that all details, product descriptions and prices of products are accurate. Although we aim to keep this Site as up-to-date as possible, the information available on the Site may not reflect the availability position at exactly the moment you place an order.
3. Images of products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. We make every effort to ensure that images are captured and displayed accurately but we cannot guarantee that the products are displayed accurately on your device.
4. The products that you order and the packaging of the products may vary from the images on the Site.
1. Unless you are purchasing an item on pre-order or a bespoke customisation (where in such circumstances an estimated delivery date will be provided) delivery will take place within 15 calendar days of the date of the order confirmation.
2. Our orders are usually sent out as soon as your printed product is ready (within 2 weeks of order) via Parcel Force 48 hours or similar and should reach you within a 21 day period.
3. If we do not deliver your product within 21 calendar days or within the other time period agreed between us, you may contact us to cancel your order.
4. We are not responsible for delays outside of our control.
5. We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know of any delay which may occur to your order and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay.
6. If you provide to us any instructions relating to the delivery of your order (including, without limitation, instructions to leave the products in a particular place, outhouse or with a neighbour), you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of these instructions and we shall not be liable to you in relation to any loss of or damage to the product resulting from our following of your instructions. Delivery will be complete when we deliver the product to the address you gave us or in accordance with your other instructions.
Cancellation and Returns
1. Order Cancellation: You have the right to cancel your order from the date that the order is recived until 14 days of receiving the Products. To exercise this right, please contact [email protected]. If the Products have been dispatched, you may need to return them before receiving a refund.
2. Returns: If you wish to return a Product, it must be in its original condition, unused, and with all original packaging. You are responsible for the return shipping costs unless the Product is faulty or damaged upon arrival.
3. We reserve the right to reduce the amount of any refund offered to reflect any reduction in the value of the product which is caused by the way it is handled or returned by you.
4. Following receipt of the returned products we will arrange for a refund to be returned to the card used for the purchase. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to show on your bank statement. You will receive a refund for the price paid for the product and the original delivery charges but you will not receive a refund for the cost of returning the product to us.
5. You must return the products within 7 days of the cancellation being confirmed.
Return items should be sent to:
29 Longmead Drive
6. If we have not yet dispatched the product before you cancel then we will process your refund within 14 days of your cancellation.If you only cancel the order in respect of some and not all of the products ordered then you will not receive a refund in respect of the delivery charges.
Warranty and Liability
1. Warranty: We provide a warranty that the Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a reasonable period. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from misuse, accidents, or unauthorized alterations.
2. Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of our Products.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
2. Any disputes arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting on our website. It is your responsibility to review these terms regularly.
By completing your purchase on our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale.
For any inquiries or concerns regarding these terms, please contact us via [email protected]